◆英語タイトル：Tunisia: LLU and Updated National ICT Plan to Support Development of Telecom Sector Toward 2020
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
※弊社H&Iグローバルリサーチ株式会社はPyramid Research社の日本における正規代理店です。同社発行の市場リサーチレポート及びリサーチサービスに関するお問い合わせは弊社までお願い致します。Pyramid Research社の概要及び新刊レポートはこちらでご確認いただけます。
‘Tunisia: LLU and Updated National ICT Plan to Support Development of Telecom Sector Toward 2020,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Tunisia’s mobile and fixed telecommunications based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Tunisian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- The Tunisian telecommunications market will generate total service revenue of $1.5bn in 2015, a 4.1% increase in local currency terms from the previous year.
- The country is expected to make notable progress toward achieving its digital transformation, empowered by high-speed broadband, mobile data and IT services.
- Notable market developments include the easing of entry for MVNOs, opening up extra capacity rental, taking steps toward LLU and establishing a five-year national digital plan called the Tunisie Numerique 2018.
- Mobile data will be an important growth driver, generating $379m in 2015, driven by social networks, OTT communications and video. Over the next five years, mobile data growth will be underpinned by continued smartphones uptake and the commoditization of data plans.
- The government’s national ICT plan goals will play a major role in providing a support ecosystem for ISPs to deploy FTTH/B and xDSL. Fixed broadband powered by ADSL and FTTH will seize the largest share of fixed access lines at 70.3% by 2020, up from an estimated 39.2% in 2015.
- The top two mobile operators, Ooredoo Tunisia and the incumbent Tunisie Telecom, will account for around 70% of overall mobile revenue in 2015. The fixed space remains under the monopoly of the incumbent through its subsidiary Topnet; however, competition is intensifying as Ooredoo and Orange focus more attention toward targeting SMEs.
- Over the next five years, opportunities are visible in mobile and fixed broadband service provision, enterprise IT services and value-added services such as OTT bundling, MFS and M2M. Vendors should position themselves for FTTH and LTE rollouts.
- Investors can find opportunities developing in e-government, e-business and e-commerce as a result of the country’s digitization progress.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tunisia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Tunisia’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Tunisia compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Tunisia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2020.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Tunisia’s telecommunications markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Tunisia’s telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Research’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Tunisia’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Tunisia’s telecommunications market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Tunisia.
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
Tunisia telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2015E
Country key indicators
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Tunisia communications market revenue by segment, 2013-2020
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2015-2020
Segment revenues 2013-2020
Service revenue mix: voice, data and video, 2015, 2020
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2015, 2020
Service revenue by operator, 2015
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2013-2020
Key mobile market indicators, 2015
Mobile data revenue mix, 2015, 2020
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 2013-2020
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2013-2020
Mobile subscriptions by technology generation, 2014-2020
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2013-2020
Key fixed market indicators, 2015
Fixed voice revenue, 2013-2020
Internet revenue, 2013-2020
Opportunities in the Tunisia telecommunications market