◆英語タイトル：MVNOs in Latin America: Regulatory Changes Create Growth Opportunities for New Market Players
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
※弊社H&Iグローバルリサーチ株式会社はPyramid Research社の日本における正規代理店です。同社発行の市場リサーチレポート及びリサーチサービスに関するお問い合わせは弊社までお願い致します。Pyramid Research社の概要及び新刊レポートはこちらでご確認いただけます。
The presence of MVNOs in the Latin American region has been very limited thus far, particularly when compared to more mature regions such as Western Europe and North America, where MVNOs have attracted a considerable number of subscribers. Over the last few years, there has been a resurgence of interest in the MVNO model in Latin America and regulators and policy makers across the region, looking for ways to stimulate competition in their respective mobile markets, have recently started to issue specific laws to regulate the entry and activity of MVNOs. This report analyzes regulation as one of key growth drivers for MVNOs in the region.
- Niche and telco are currently the most prevalent business models in Latin America, accounting for 31% and 24% of the total active MVNOs in the region. MVNO sub-brans account for 21%, while the remaining MVNOs are focused on the M2M, discount, retail and ethnic markets.
- Pyramid Research anticipates MVNO subscriptions in Latin America will top 7.0m by year-end 2015 or 0.9% of the region’s total mobile base, making it the fourth-largest MVNO region in terms of penetration worldwide. Colombia will remain as the largest MVNO country, both in terms of subscribers and penetration, distantly followed by Chile.
- Growth in the Latin American MVNO market will be mainly driven by regulatory changes aimed at stimulating competition in the mobile segment and reducing entry barriers for new players.
“MVNOs in Latin America: Regulatory Changes Create Growth Opportunities for New Market Players”, a new Latin America Telecom Insider by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the MVNO market in Latin America today, with forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Latin America MVNO market, analyzing key trends, drivers, and challenges, assessing business models, evaluating market players, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global and regional MVNO market context; a comparative review of the MVNO market size and forecast, network business models, and positioning within the mobile communications market in Latin America
- Analysis of the regulation that impacts the growth of MVNO market in Latin America.
- Market details; a look at case studies of key players within the MVNO market in Latin America, providing a competitive analysis showcasing their current and near-term strategies to succeed this in this market.
- Conclusions; this section details the key findings regarding the MVNO market in Latin America and the near-term opportunities for operators, investors and regulators in the telecommunications and MVNO markets in Latin America
Reasons To Buy
- Facilitates the telecom services provider to gain a context of the MVNO market in Latin America, to align their services offering.
- Helps the telcos to identify the main business models currently available in Latin America and gain knowledge on some of the most successful initiatives for each business model.
- Understand the regulatory and support framework for MVNO growth in Latin America, as well as the impact of the main regulatory trends in the region.
- Identifies the countries in Latin America which hold the greatest potential for the development of MVNOs, so as to enable telcos launch their operations in some of these countries.
- Gain an understanding of what regulators, MNOs and MVNOs can do to make the MVNO market more dynamic and take advantage of existing growth opportunities.
Introduction: MVNO definition and main business models
MVNO business models
Global and regional MVNO market context
MVNO market worldwide
MVNO market in Latin America
Most prevalent MVNO business models in Latin America
MVNO market evolution in Latin America
Regional market outlook
Market details: Case studies
MNO sub-brand: Tuenti
M2M + retail MVNO: Porto Seguro Conecta
Retail MVNO: Exito Movil
Conclusions: Key findings and recommendations
Appendix: Acronyms and Definitions
Exhibit 1: MVNO Market Structure
Exhibit 2: MVNO Main operational business models
Exhibit 3: MVNO Business models based on their marketing approach, 2015
Exhibit 4: MVNO Business models based on their marketing approach
Exhibit 5: MVNO Subscriptions market share by region, 2015
Exhibit 6: MVNO Subscriptions as a percentage of total mobile subscriptions by region, 2015
Exhibit 7: MVNO Subscriptions as a percentage of total mobile subscriptions by country, 2015
Exhibit 8: MVNO Subscriptions market share by country, Latin America, 2015
Exhibit 9: Number of active MVNOs and market share per business model, Latin America, September, 2015
Exhibit 10: Adopted MVNO Business models based on their marketing approach, Latin America, September, 2015
Exhibit 11: Active Niche MVNOs, Latin America, 2015
Exhibit 12: Multiplay household penetration, Latin America, 2015
Exhibit 13: Main reasons to launch a second brand
Exhibit 14: Netline M2M service portfolio and pricing, Chile, 2015
Exhibit 15: Retailers that have launched MVNOs or announced future launch plans in Latin America
Exhibit 16: Selected prepaid tariffs available in Mexico, August, 2015
Exhibit 17: MVNO subscription evolution for selected countries and CAGR 2015-2020
Exhibit 18: Subscriber market share concentrated in top two players by region, 2015
Exhibit 19: Subscriber market share concentrated in top two players by country in Latin America, 2015
Exhibit 20: Regulation drivers impacting the MVNO market, 2015
Exhibit 21: Most recent cases of MVNO regulation, Latin America
Exhibit 22: Most recent cases of MVNO regulation-Expected
Exhibit 23: Indirect Regulatory measures favoring MVNOs, 2015
Exhibit 24: MVNO Activity Ranking Based on forecasted penetration levels 2015-2020
Exhibit 25: Promotion of the VozDigital, Tuenti, 2015
Exhibit 26: Tuenti pricing, 2015
Exhibit 27: Evolution of M2M Regulation in Brazil
Exhibit 28: Services and pricing from Porto Seguro Conecta, Brazil, 2015
Exhibit 29: Exito Movil Loyalty program promotion, Colombia, 2015
Exhibit 30: Services and pricing from Movil Exito, Colombia, 2015
Porto Seguro Conecta
中南米のMVNO市場(MVNOs in Latin America: Regulatory Changes Create Growth Opportunities for New Market Players)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。