◆英語タイトル：Residential Construction in Germany
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Residential Construction in Germany
Residential Construction in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany residential construction market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc). All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
- The German residential construction sector is expected to generate total revenues of $191.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Between 1995 and 2010, real estate prices in Germany stagnated.
- Germany has got the strongest economy within the euro area capable of generating wealth via exports to other European countries. The excess generated trickles down internally into the construction sector. House prices in Germany have been rising since 2010, after 15 years of stagnation.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the residential construction market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany residential construction market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Germany residential construction market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Germany’s residential construction market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Ed. Zueblin AG
Koninklijke BAM Groep nv
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2012–16(e)
Table 2: Germany residential construction sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2016(e)
Table 3: Germany residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Table 4: Ed. Zueblin AG: key facts
Table 5: Koninklijke BAM Groep nv: key facts
Table 6: Koninklijke BAM Groep nv: key financials ($)
Table 7: Koninklijke BAM Groep nv: key financials (€)
Table 8: Koninklijke BAM Groep nv: key financial ratios
Table 9: Strabag SE: key facts
Table 10: Strabag SE: key financials ($)
Table 11: Strabag SE: key financials (€)
Table 12: Strabag SE: key financial ratios
Table 13: Germany size of population (million), 2012–16
Table 14: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 15: Germany gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 16: Germany inflation, 2012–16
Table 17: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2012–16
Table 18: Germany exchange rate, 2012–16
List of Figures
Figure 1: Germany residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2012–16(e)
Figure 2: Germany residential construction sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016(e)
Figure 3: Germany residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the residential construction sector in Germany, 2016
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the residential construction sector in Germany, 2016
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the residential construction sector in Germany, 2016
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the residential construction sector in Germany, 2016
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the residential construction sector in Germany, 2016
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the residential construction sector in Germany, 2016
Figure 10: Koninklijke BAM Groep nv: revenues & profitability
Figure 11: Koninklijke BAM Groep nv: assets & liabilities
Figure 12: Strabag SE: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Strabag SE: assets & liabilities