◆英語タイトル：Paper Pigment Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020-2025)
◆レポート形式：英文 / PDF
※弊社H&Iグローバルリサーチ株式会社はMordor Intelligence社の日本における正規代理店です。同社発行の市場リサーチレポート及びリサーチサービスに関するお問い合わせは弊社までお願い致します。Mordor Intelligence社の概要及び新刊レポートはこちらでご確認いただけます。
The market for paper pigment is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 5% globally during the forecast period. Growing demand for paper from the packaging industry is driving the market. On the flip side, growing digitalization in emerging economies coupled with environmental concerns due to lack of proper recycling chain is hindering the market growth.
- The uncoated paper segment is expected to account for the largest share of the paper pigment market over the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific region to dominate the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Uncoated Paper
- Paper pigments are widely used in papermaking and are expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
- In papermaking, pigments are fine inorganic particles added to paper as filler, to impart color and as a coating to paper. Pigments such as clay (kaolin and Talc), titanium dioxide and calcium carbonate are widely used in the presence of binders, which helps in adhering of pigment particles to paper fabrics.
- Pigment particles should have low solubility in water, less particle size, a high degree of whiteness, light fastness and inert to other chemicals used in paper manufacturing.
- Uncoated paper is less smooth than coated paper and absorbs more ink. The uncoated paper provides higher contrast and provides a more refined look. It is used in printing business cards, envelopes, brochures, invitations and paper used for writing and printing.
- The growing demand for uncoated paper from various sectors such as educational institution, businesses and newsprint is expected to drive the market for the paper pigments during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for paper pigments during the forecast period due to an increase in demand from countries like China and India.
- Paper pigments are also used in the manufacturing of coated paper, improve the paper’s qualities such as matte or gloss. They provide a smooth finish, decrease ink absorbency and increases the durability of the paper.
- Coated paper is widely used in the packaging industry. The increasing demand from e-commerce and food delivery sectors is expected to drive the market. China’s e-commerce market is dominated by Alibaba whose market share is around 59%. The company’s annual revenue in FY 2019 has seen 51% year-on-year growth and the growing e-commerce industry requires paper packaging is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore in India, the revenue from e-commerce has reached about USD 32.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow owing to penetration of internet during the forecast period.
- The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for paper pigment market in the Asia-Pacific during the forecast period.
The global paper pigment market is partially fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies include Ashapura Group, Solenis, BASF SE, LANXESS and Heubach GmbH.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Paper from the Packaging Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Digitalization in the Emerging Economies
4.2.2 Environmental Concerns Due to Lack of Proper Recycling Chain
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Pigment Type
5.1.1 Calcium Carbonate
5.2.1 Uncoated Paper
5.2.2 Coated Paper
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share(%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Ashapura Group
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.4 FP Pigments
6.4.5 Heubach GmbH
6.4.8 Omya AG
6.4.9 Organic Dyes and Pigments
6.4.12 Sun Chemical
6.4.13 Thiele Kaolin Company
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- Ashapura Group
- BASF SE
- FP Pigments
- Heubach GmbH
- Omya AG
- Organic Dyes and Pigments
- Sun Chemical
- Thiele Kaolin Company
世界の紙顔料市場2020-2025(Paper Pigment Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020-2025))]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。