◆英語タイトル：Fluorosilicic Acid Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
※弊社H&Iグローバルリサーチ株式会社はMordor Intelligence社の日本における正規代理店です。同社発行の市場リサーチレポート及びリサーチサービスに関するお問い合わせは弊社までお願い致します。Mordor Intelligence社の概要及び新刊レポートはこちらでご確認いただけます。
The Fluorosilicic Acid Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period.
COVID-19 has negatively impacted the fluorosilicic acid market2020. Due to covid-19, the investments in water treatment are slowed down. Low reliability, quality of water, and sanitation, hygiene are the major risks for the wastewater treatment industry. There was a reduction in demand for industrial water, which registered a fall of 27%, according to the Global Water Leaders Group survey. Due to the relaxation of the lockdown and restrictions by the governments are slowly lifted around the world, the fluorosilicic acid market is expected to witness positive growth in the coming years.
- Over the mid-term, the major factor driving the market studied is a growing demand from the water treatment industry.
- On the flip side, the fuming and corrosive nature of fluorosilicic acid is hindering the growth of the market.
- Asia-Pacific region represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Fluorinating Agent in Water Treatment Industry
- Fluorosilicic acid is produced as a co-product in the manufacture of phosphate fertilizers and also from phosphate rock, which contains fluoride and silica, is treated with sulphuric acid. It is a dry salt additive dissolved into a solution before being added to water.
- Rising ground and surface water pollution boost the requirement of water treatment which in turn boosts the demand for fluorosilicic acid.
- According to the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), global water consumption increased by around 6 times in the last 100 years, and the world is likely to face a 40% water deficit by 2030.
- The Council on Energy, Environment & Water (CEEW), in association with the 2030 Water Resources Group, has been planning to improve wastewater management in India, along with increasing private investments to build wastewater treatment plants.
- According to UNESCO, an investment of around USD 6.7 trillion is required during 2020-2030 in order to prevent water scarcity, and a significant amount of this expenditure is needed to be invested in water and wastewater treatment.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the application of fluorosilicic acid from water treatment industry is likely to dominate during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for fluorosilicic acid during the forecast period. The rising demand for fluorosilicic acid from the water treatment plants and growing application in the construction sector in developing countries like China, Japan, and India is expected to drive the demand for fluorosilicic acid in this region.
- The largest producers of fluorosilicic acid are located in the Asia-Pacific region. Most of the manufacturing plants are located in China, Japan, and India.
- The major population of China relies on groundwater sources for drinking water, which are either untreated or not properly treated by municipal water suppliers which in turn increases the need for water treatment.
- According to China Statistical Yearbook 2020, China’s gross production value of agriculture increased by 7% and stood at CNY 6.6 trillion in 2019 compared to CNY 6.15 trillion in 2018.
- India is one of the largest exporters (in top 15) of agricultural products across the world. In FY 2020, the agricultural export in the country has reached USD 35.09 billion from USD 38.54 billion in FY 2019.
- Fluorosilicic acid is used in cement manufacturing, in hardening cement, the Indian government initiatives to develop 98 smart cities along with the initiatives such as PMAY to build around 20 million urban homes and 30 million rural houses by 2022, fuelling to the growth of the infrastructure and construction development.
- Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the market for fluorosilicic acid in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow significantly during the study period.
The global fluorosilicic acid market is partially consolidated in nature with only a few major players dominating the market. Some of the major companies are Solvay, Honeywell International Inc., Napco Chemical Company, American Elements, and IXOM, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Water Treatment Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Fuming and Corrosive Nature of Fluorosilicic Acid
4.2.2 Impact of COVID – 19
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Fluorinating Agent
5.1.2 Agricultural Chemicals
5.1.3 Surface Treating Agent
5.1.4 Flame Retardants
5.1.5 Construction Materials
5.1.6 Other Applications
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**/Ranking Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 American Elements
6.4.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
6.4.3 GELEST, INC.
6.4.5 Honeywell International Inc.
6.4.6 Hydrite Chemical
6.4.8 KC Industries, LLC
6.4.9 Napco Chemical Company
6.4.10 Merck KGaA
6.4.12 Univar Solutions Inc.
6.4.13 VWR International, LLC
6.4.14 Xinxiang Yellow River Fine Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Demand for Fluorosilicic Acid Made Etched Glass
7.2 Other Opportunities
世界のヘキサフルオロケイ酸市場2021年-2026年(Fluorosilicic Acid Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026))]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。