◆英語タイトル：Pharmaceuticals in Turkey
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Pharmaceuticals in Turkey
Pharmaceuticals in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The pharmaceuticals market consists of ethical drugs only and does not include consumer healthcare or animal healthcare. Market values have been calculated at ex-factory prices (the value at which manufacturers sell the drugs to distributors). Any currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The Turkish pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of $5.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Despite being launched in 2003, the Health Transformation Program was intended to improve hospital infrastructure and utilize the latest technology. However, only in late 2014 was the first PPP project financially closed.
- The Turkish market has huge potential for growth and is already one of the largest markets in Europe. But it does face continued challenges. Political unrest in the country continues to disrupt health policies.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the pharmaceuticals market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pharmaceuticals market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Turkey pharmaceuticals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Turkey pharmaceuticals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Turkey’s pharmaceuticals market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey pharmaceuticals market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Table 2: Turkey pharmaceuticals market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2016
Table 3: Turkey pharmaceuticals market share: % share, by value, 2016
Table 4: Turkey pharmaceuticals market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Table 5: Abdi İbrahim: key facts
Table 6: Novartis AG: key facts
Table 7: Novartis AG: key financials ($)
Table 8: Novartis AG: key financial ratios
Table 9: Pfizer Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Pfizer Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 11: Pfizer Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Sanofi SA: key facts
Table 13: Sanofi SA: key financials ($)
Table 14: Sanofi SA: key financials (€)
Table 15: Sanofi SA: key financial ratios
Table 16: Turkey size of population (million), 2012–16
Table 17: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 18: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 19: Turkey inflation, 2012–16
Table 20: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2012–16
Table 21: Turkey exchange rate, 2012–16
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey pharmaceuticals market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Figure 2: Turkey pharmaceuticals market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 3: Turkey pharmaceuticals market share: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 4: Turkey pharmaceuticals market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2016
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2016
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2016
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2016
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2016
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2016
Figure 11: Novartis AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Novartis AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Pfizer Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Pfizer Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Sanofi SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Sanofi SA: assets & liabilities