◆英語タイトル：Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Sweden
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
Subdued inflation and improving consumer sentiments have supported the growth of consumer packaged goods market in Sweden. The Swedish Fragrances market is forecast to register high growth during 2014-2019 and the Female Fragrances category is forecast to register the fastest growth during the same period. The Mass Fragrances segments have a higher share than the Premier Fragrances segments. Health and Beauty Stores is the leading distribution channel in the Swedish Fragrances market.
- The Swedish Fragrances market grew at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2009-2014 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2014-2019.
- The Female Fragrances category was the leading category in value and volume terms accounting for a dominant share in 2014.
- The Mass Fragrances segments have a higher share than the Premier Fragrances segments in Sweden
- Health and Beauty Stores was the leading distribution channel accounting for a 38.7% share, followed by Department Stores which had a 25.1% share in 2014.
- Puma is the leading brand in the Male Fragrances category and CK one is the leading brand in the Unisex Fragrances category.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fragrances market in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Female Fragrances, Male Fragrances and Unisex Fragrances with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Fragrance and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– Report Scope
– Macroeconomic indicators – Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
– National retail and foodservice figures – Key Takeouts
– Market value and volume for the Sweden Fragrances market
– Historical and projected consumption in the Sweden Fragrances market
– Degree of trade up/down-trade in the Sweden Fragrances market
– Market volume of Sweden Fragrances by category
– Historical and project market value of Sweden Fragrances by category
– Winners and losers in the Sweden Fragrances market
– Average category level pricing in the Sweden Fragrances market
– Segment share of the category and change in market share in the Sweden Fragrances market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
– Leading retailers in the Sweden food market
– Leading distribution channels in the Sweden Fragrances market
– Leading distribution channels by category in the Sweden Fragrances market
– Sweden Fragrances market by type of packaging
– Sweden Fragrances market by type of packaging closure/outer
– Sweden Fragrances market by type of packaging, forecasted
Brand and Private Label Share
– Penetration of private label, by categories, in the Sweden Fragrances market
– Private label performance compare to national brands in the Sweden Fragrances market
– Leading brands in the Sweden Fragrances market by category
– Country context
– Sector overview
– Category data
– Segment data
– Packaging data
– Category definitions
– Segment definitions
– Channel definitions
– About Canadean
IPD Fragrance Inc.
The Procter and Gamble Company
Estée Lauder Inc.
Elizabeth Arden Inc.
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Inter Parfums Inc.
Shiseido Company Limited
Fusion Brands Inc.
スウェーデンのフレグランス市場：消費者およびマーケットインサイト(Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Sweden)]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちらでお願いします。