◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
SummaryThe Skincare market in Denmark will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Facial Care is the leading category both in value and volume terms as on 2015. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Denmark’s Skincare market.
- The Skincare market in Denmark registered a CAGR of 6.2% during 2010-2015.
- The Skincare market in Denmark totalled 22.3 million units in volume terms as on 2015.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Denmark’s Skincare market.
- Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in the Skincare market.
- L’Oréal and Shiseido are the leading brands of Body Care products in Denmark.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in Denmark provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for Denmark’s Skincare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Denmark’s Skincare market
- Degree of trade up/down in Denmark’s Skincare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Denmark’s Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Denmark’s Skincare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in Denmark’s Skincare market
- Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 1: Market value analysis in DKK and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to DKK
Table 4: Average prices (DKK and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics and Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 11: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 12: Brand share by categories, 2015
Shiseido Company Limited
Elizabeth Arden Inc.
Estée Lauder Inc.
ORIGINS NATURAL RESOURCES INC
LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton