◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
SummaryItaly’s Oral Hygiene market is forecast to register strong growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Toothpaste category has the largest volume share and is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Value-for-money and inexpensive Oral Hygiene products are in good demand in Italy due to high unemployment rate in the country. Oral Hygiene products offering multiple benefits will continue to be in good demand in Italy as they save time and are cost-effective
- Among the six categories analyzed, Toothpaste will be the largest category by volume sales with a share of 64.0% in the Italian Oral Hygiene market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 50.7% of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in Italy.
- The use of Tube containers is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2015-2020.
- The multifunctional Oral Hygiene products will drive demand in the Italian Oral Hygiene market.
- Value and Fresh, Natural and Pure are the major trends that are driving the Italian Oral Hygiene market.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Italy provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Oral Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Oral Hygiene products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Italian Oral Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Italian Oral Hygiene market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Italian Oral Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Italian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Italian Oral Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in the Italian Oral Hygiene market
- Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- New products launched in the Italian Oral Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Average prices (EUR and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics and Toiletries market, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 11: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 12: Brand share by categories, 2015
The Procter and Gamble Company
Majestic Drug Co.
Johnson and Johnson Gmbh
Dentek Oral Care
The Mentholatum Company
Prestige Brands, inc.
Reckitt Benckiser Plc
Fittydent International Gmbh
Egyptian International Pharmaceutical Industries Co.
Sunstar Suisse S.A.
Henkel Ag and Co. Kgaa
Pasta Del Capitano