◆英語タイトル：Consumer and Market Insights: Haircare in Italy
◆レポート形式：英語 / PDF
SummaryThe Italian Haircare market is led by the Shampoo category in both value and volume terms, while the Salon Haircare category is forecast to witness the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Health and Beauty Stores together accounted for the highest distribution share in the Italian Haircare market across all categories. Private labels are gaining market share from brands in the Italian Haircare market. L’Oreal S.A. and Unilever Plc are the leading players in the Italian Haircare market.
- The Haircare market in Italy is forecast to witness a CAGR of 0.6% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The purchasing patterns of consumers in the Italian Haircare market remains unchanged.
- Shampoo is the leading value category in the Italian Haircare market.
- The Salon Haircare category is forecast to witness fastest value growth during 2015-2020.
- Private labels are gaining market share from brands in the Italian Haircare market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Italy provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tub, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for the Italian Haircare market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Italian Haircare market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Italian Haircare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Italian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Italian Haircare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category.
- Penetration of private label by category in the Italian Haircare market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Haircare market by type of packaging material/container (volume in million pack units)
- Haircare market by type of packaging closure/outer (volume in million pack units)
- Haircare market by type of packaging, forecast (volume in million pack units)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per unit comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics and Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Haircare market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by value), 2015 Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 15: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020